My story with Bumble and Bumble began the day I decided to make an appointment at the salon to cut my hair short. I just felt so bored with it at the time. After scrolling through Instagram on a daily (actually, more like an hourly) basis, I felt like my hair was lacking that picture-perfect shine all of the celebrities have.
I had no idea whether cutting my hair would fix that issue, but I was definitely on a mission to get that haircut…that is, until I walked into Sephora and asked a consultant to show me the product that ended up bringing life and glow back to my hair. He handed me Bumble and Bumble hair oil. I fell in love and we have been together ever since.
Here are just a few reasons why you should invest in it yourself, and when I say invest, it’s because it is a bit on the pricey side…so listen up:
- It contains six different kinds of oils that are very beneficial for your hair;
- It doesn’t weigh down hair like some other hair oils tend to do;
- The day you try this oil will be the day you say goodbye to split ends;
- If you have curly hair, that probably means you have a close relationship with hot tools, and it’s no secret they cause hair damage. This oil will protect your hair from getting damaged while heat styling;
- It will make your hair smell great even though it absorbs quickly;
- I love using it on dry hair too since it helps to tame that annoying frizz;
- A little goes a long way. I bought it about six months ago and have only gone through ¼ of the bottle;
Friendly reminder: avoid using too much of the oil so your hair doesn’t get greasy. And please, please, please don’t put it on your roots! I’ve heard some people actually do that. Anyways, if you have been struggling to find a great hair oil that will keep your hair healthy, soft and moisturized, I think I may have solved that one for you today. I hope I did 🙂
Your NDS Duo,