Now that 2018 is on its last note, it’s time for those resolutions to start filling up your notebooks. We don’t only like to fixate on the future, we also like to look back and appreciate all that has happened. And if you are a fashion lover like we are, then we say it’s time to reflect on the best fashion moments of this year. By that we mean: 11 best street style outfits of the 2018.
Where do we begin? Let’s start with one thing that we love most: our Instagram feed. If you are not part of the “I find my looks on Instagram” club, then you need to step your game up. No hard feelings. It’s time to join the club (or clan, as some say). Instagram is the first place things are usually happening. We confess to stalking the wardrobes of Instagram icons, but we plead Not Guilty because how could anyone resist? Deep down in our hearts, we truly hope that one of these days we can poke our heads into their real-life closets. Still: Not Guilty.
Throughout the past year, we have saved thousands of pictures of looks we love, pieces we want in our closets and beauty products worth the rave. So when we tell you we picked out our top fave looks of 2018, you can only imagine how much scrolling was involved. But hey, it’s time to give those people the credit they deserve.
1.Xenia Adonts and this killer Paris Fashion Week 2018 look.
2. Camilla Coehlo and her best-yet leopard coat.
3. Taylor LaShae. Would you argue about fashion with a French girl? Don’t think so.
4. Oh, Negin. Hand us that skirt along with that bag, please.
5. Linh Niller. No other “all white” look could beat this one.
6. RUTA and this structured yellow dress that’s appropriate for all seasons.
7. Blaire Eadie. A checkered jumpsuit has never looked so chic.
8. Marta Lozano. Talk about ideal layering skills.
9. Belen Hostalet. No one rocks a “white hat” quite as well as her.
10. Lainy Hedaya, thanks for making one-piece swimwear look so good.
11. Leonie Hanna and her “always on point” accessories game.
Nadia & Caroline