Welcome back, and thank you for sticking with us throughout the year. We didn’t have an anniversary blog post since life got in the way, and sometimes we can hardly even keep up with emergency matters. It’s been a little over a year since NDS made its first steps into the blogging world, and it’s been an amazing, yet crazy…more like sleepless, overly-caffeinated ride. And yes, we loved every minute of it. It’s been a year of learning, not only about the fashion world, but about technology as well. But let’s leave it at that.
We are so grateful for this platform where we get to be who we are and express ourselves about the things we love most: fashion and beauty. There are so many goals we have yet to accomplish and so many resolutions yet to write, but it wouldn’t be the end of the year without a recap of the looks that make us proud to be your NDS duo:
1. Sleepless in Seattle.
2. All fall faves for a coffee run.
3. Nothing can beat that original jean icon: Levi’s.
4. The most instagrammable places are in LA.
5. Boating in Chicago because I can…2 months out of the year.
6. My winter outfits mainly consist of white sweaters & light denim.
7. Thank you tights for making skirts possible in the winter.
8. High crown hats. Hope we can bring them with to 2019.
9. Glad those tench coats make their return every year.
10. Anything goes in Miami.
11. My most glamorous piece of this season: glossy leather pants.
12. There is something about NYC that helps you step up your #ootd game.
Nadia & Caroline