As I get older, I prefer staying in and reading on my couch instead of going out (books don’t give you hangovers). People call me boring, but we all have our flaws. I also have this horrible habit of reading three books (or more) at the same time, and the chances that I will ever change are probably close to zero. It was really hard to narrow it down to a few books for our 2019 must-read list without overwhelming you. All of them have mixed reviews online, but I tend to trust those more than ones that only have five stars. Side note: we both are suckers for books about soul searching and business world.
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind by Jocelyn K. Glei.
2. Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant.
3. Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller.
5. Becoming by Michelle Obama.
7. Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Johan Berger.
9. The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile.
10. Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life by Grant Cardone.
11. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer.
Nadia & Caroline