I have a hard time narrowing down my choices when it comes to social events. What to wear? I’m sure you hear/say this a lot: «I have nothing to wear», even though your closet is overloaded with clothes. I feel that appearing in public puts a little more pressure on you, especially if your business is all about beauty, fashion and styling.
About two weeks ago we attended #OakStreetFashionShow that took place @thompsonchicago. The best part was that all the proceeds of the event went to the Glass Slipper Project which is an organization that provides young girls the dresses and accessories to go to prom with. Being so passionate about fashion we know exactly how clothes can make you feel – powerful, strong, confident, and of course pretty. We find it so important for every girl to feel beautiful and feel that she fits in, regardless of what they can afford. If you would like to donate any dresses or accessories you can do so by following this link. Sooooo about that night 👉🏻
I decided to go with dark blue @zara pants (too bad the pic is too dark to see the color) and I styled it with a black bodysuit. You can find similar pants here and here and here (I’m obsessed with the pair).
To make it more fun and trendy I went with a high crown hat (seriously the hottest thing of this season). Find similar here and here and here. And glossy boots from @vincecamuto. Buy similar here and here and here.
Happy Tuesday! 🖤
Your NDS Duo,
Now that Valentine’s day is here ….. nope. Just kidding. We don’t have any suggestions for tonight because we figured you already have many people doing it for you. But if you are looking for cute outfit ideas or have some events coming up, you might find this post helpful.
Here I’m wearing this silky skirt from Zara. Unfortunately, they are sold out (I guess that’s proof it’s cute), however here
are the options I would follow trying to achieve this look.
That off the shoulder top is one of my favorite things. You have no idea how often I wear it. I washed it about 100 times already, and it still looks and fits like a new one. I really like this one, I think it has the same fit, but if you are looking for something different I have this option for you.
Finally shoes. You can’t see it in these pictures, but I’m wearing black sock-style ankle boots from Zara (you probably have already figured out what’s my favorite clothing brand). The closest to the ones that I’m wearing would be this pair
, but I think either this one
or this one
would be a great fit as well. There it is! Let us know which one you pick 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Your NDS Duo
If you are anything like us, you’ve got a long list of girlfriends that you want to surprise for the Holidays with a little tiny something. Every year we need to find many perfect gifts so we can put smiles on the faces of those that we love and care for so much. It can definitely get expensive if you have a big family too. We promised to be helpful, so here is a list of ten gift ideas for your girlfriends that are not just cute, but more importantly useful and Instagrammable.
- Candle. Now that the evenings are longer and winter is coming, one of the most perfect gifts for the holidays would to be a candle. You can never have too many, since there are candles for so many different moods and occasions.
- Room Spray. Find the the perfect one to apply to your sheets, furniture or just the air in the room. It helps to create a relaxing environment.
- Kate Spade Wine Opener. Perfect for the hostess, there is no fancier way to open a bottle of wine when she has guests over.
- Hand Cream. Make sure to get your friend one. Maybe even a ravel-size? It’s a little thing that always gets lost, or you never have one at the office. Long story short: we all had a time when we wish we had hand cream.
- Trinket Dish. Could you actually live without one? I always tend to misplace my rings or bracelets, and, especially if they are pricey, I’m guaranteed five minutes of anxiety just like that, so trust me – your girlfriend will only thank you for it!
- Table Coasters. There are so many to choose from! I would buy them all if I only could. They’re not only useful, but also a very cute addition to a coffee table or living room.
- Bracelet. Jewelry always has sentimental attachments, whether it be your favorite piece to wear or one that was given to you by someone you love.
- Gisou Hair Oil. Besides how beautiful the bottle and packaging is, this stuff really works. It’s from fellow blogger Negin Mirsalehi’s collection that she created herself. People forget to put themselves first, so take care of your friend.
- Body Scrub. In general, I say to avoid giving facial skincare products as gifts because everyone is very particular about that, but good body scrubs or a few samples are always welcomed.
- Planner. 2017 is about to wrap, can you believe it? This year flew by. Does she have a new planner yet? We have iPhones and iPads and we are all super techie, but no one cancelled on cute planners or notebooks yet.
Your NDS Duo